Accudemia Main Features
Accudemia offers powerful features for managing academic centers and educational institutions. It lets you easily schedule appointments, keep track of visits, manage staff and students, and get feedback from visitors on their experience at your center.
Here are some of features you will find in Accudemia:
- Students visit tracking.
- Online appointment scheduling.
- Feedback collection via online surveys.
- Multiple centers management.
- Real-time management of waiting lines (intake system).
- Traffic analysis and attendance reports.
- Import/export tools to easily integrate it with student management systems.
- Online chat.
- Messages and texting.
- Ability to customize the home screen with college announcements and applets.
- Ability to report on certain groups (e.g. financial aid, at-risk, ESOL, etc)
- Who's In screen.
- Ability to keep notes on sessions.
- Customized access levels
- And more!
Accudemia also supports iAccu, an exclusive mobile device app for iPhones, iPod touch and iPads that converts your device into a remote attendance recording device. Learn More.
Main benefits for administrators
- Save your staff time by automating manual processes.
- Eliminate mistakes in time entry and calculations.
- Save costs by not having to purchase expensive servers operating system licenses and database engines.
- Generate powerful, flexible and professional-looking reports at a moment’s notice.
- Increase and maximize usage of your facilities with online scheduling, text messaging and email reminders.
- Track your student's progress and special requirements.
- Maximize information exchange between students and faculty.
Main benefits for students:
- Centralized and customizable homepage for interaction.
- Schedule appointments for tutoring online and receive reminders.
- Provide feedback via online surveys.
- Communicate with tutors, instructors and peers via private chat and email.
Main benefits for centers:
- Internet portal from which students can make appointments.
- Publish news and current events for your centers.
- View a list of signed in students and staff members (Who's In list).
- Ability to use iAccu devices instead of computers for sign ins.
- Provide a simple automated sign in process to the facility.
- Track staff work hours.
Experience these benefits first hand by signing up for a complimentary test account.