1) Support is provided to an authorized center or college staff only. You need to enter these persons in Accudemia as registered Technical Contacts (TCs) for your center or college.
2) No direct support is provided to students. Students: Please do not contact us with your appointment or log-in issues as our support staff do not have access to your college data and thus cannot help you. Students need to submit their questions to the academic center directly.
3) If you have a regular Accudemia License (formerly called Institution), then you can have 3 or more Technical Contacts: 1 for the College, 1 IT Contact, and 1 per center. For example, if your Institution License is for 3 centers, then you can have 5 (1 College TC + 1 IT TC + (1*3) center TC ) .
4) If you have an Accudemia Light (formerly called Small Center) or Essentials license, then you can only have one Technical Contact.
5) Additional technical contacts can be added for an annual fee of $499 each.
6) You must specify your technical contacts by entering them into Accudemia's Technical Contacts Management screen. You can add contacts there as long as you have open slots for them.
7) You can also remove or replace a person on the Technical Contacts list. This requires approval by our staff. Please allow two business days from receipt for the request for the change to be processed.
8) If you need to replace the main account admin on your Accudemia account then we need this stated in writing on official letterhead. Please send these requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the previous main account admin (if known). Please allow two business days from receipt for the request for the change to be processed.
Users with an regular Accudemia License: There is no limit on support as long as it is not excessive. Up to three Getting Started sessions per licensed center are provided on demand.
Users with a Accudemia Light license: up to ten (10) Support Units per month. One complimentary Getting Started session is also included with new accounts.
Users with a Essentials license: up to five (5) Support Units per month. One complimentary Getting Started session is also included with new accounts.
Our goal is to reply to all support requests ASAP. The response time will depend on the support load that day. Sometimes you will be able to get a response immediately, while in others you will get a callback.
The support maximum initial response time for the regular Accudemia license is 8 business hours.
The support maximum initial response time for the Light license is 24 business hours.
The support maximum initial response time for the Essentials license is 40 business hours.
Accudemia registered technical contacts can submit their support requests via phone or email. Email is preferred because it gets entered into our support ticketing system automatically and is viewed by several staff members. If you call, the ticket will be created manually.
You may submit your questions via email at any time. Expect replies during business hours only.
Telephone Support is provided Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, with exception of company holidays.
Online assistance and training sessions must be scheduled in advance and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
If for some reason you require live support (via phone or remote assistance session) after our normal business hours, you may order After Hours Support services for an additional fee. Contact us for the details:
We offer unlimited support for the first 30 days of opening your Accudemia account. After the first 30 days, if your support usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Accudemia users, we will notify you by e-mail. If excessive usage continues after the email notification, we reserve the right to take one or more of the following actions at our discretion (1) reduce the level of support provided to bring it down to acceptable levels (2) recommend purchasing training services (3) recommend purchasing additional support services to cover the excessive usage (4) chooses not to renew a subscription or support plan on the basis of excessive usage.
The above restrictions were put in place only to discourage overuse, which clogs up the support queue and negatively affects all users.
Accudemia is an off-the-shelf software - not custom-built to each user. This means the software features are offered as-is.
We welcome and encourage all improvement ideas and new feature requests. These will be put on a "Wish List" that is used when working on future releases. Each request is evaluated based on its usefulness to all users. Requests which are found useful and generic will be implemented. The implementation of a certain feature and its timeline are solely determined by the Accudemia manager and development team.
To submit your improvement ideas or feature requests, please use our online feedback system by clicking here. For instructions on using the online feedback system, please view this 5-minute instructional video by clicking here.
We also offer paid custom-programming services to our clients. For more info, click here.
NOTE: Support Policies subject to change without notice.
Thanks for using Accudemia!