Accudemia Support – Need help?
IMPORTANT: Technical support for the Accudemia software is only provided to registered technical contacts (center's staff members who are authorized to contact us on behalf of the center). Other users, including students, must contact their academic center for assistance.
Need help with your account? Want to schedule or cancel an appointment? Cannot find an open slot? If so, you are in the wrong place. This website belongs to the company that developed the software your college is using and is not run by your college staff. Our support techs do not have access to your data and thus cannot help you with your account or appointments. For assistance, please contact your college staff. For example, if you are trying to schedule an appointment with a tutor, then contact the tutoring center at your college for assistance.
- Knowledge Base: Quick answers to common questions.
- User's Manual: If you didn't find what you were looking for in the FAQ, here's the full manual of Accudemia. Just search for the answer.
- Accudemia Blog: The best tips and news published directly by the Accudemia Development Team.
- Accudemia Webinars: The quickest way to learn about the features and functionality of Accudemia is by watching our pre-recorded webinars. Sign-up for the next webinar while you visit.
- Accudemia User Voice: The repository for ideas that we pull from to create enhancements and improvements to the software in future updates and versions.
Still needing help?
Contact your center administrator for more help, issues with your appointments or attendance issues.
- How to get support
- Support Policies: Make sure to read our support policy before posting a question.
- Support Forums: Register for free and get community support from our support forum.
- Developer/System Administrator Resources: Are you an advanced user? Then here's where you take the most from Accudemia.
- Support Request Form: for use by College Technical Contacts only. Best and quickest answers directly from the development team. Only for administrators.
- Security Documentation: Our Accudemia Security Documentation that outlines measures taken to protect the data, technical specifications, backup plans, and more.
- Training Options: Need Accudemia training? There are several additional options available.
- Implementation Services: Need help figuring out the best implementation practices for your center?
Click here to see any updates on the server status of AccCampus or Accudemia
Accudemia Support Request