Careers with Engineerica
Marketing Strategy Specialist
If you are a Go-Getter, an independent worker, constantly researching ideas, and you can put your ideas into action, we want you to join our small, but mighty team. Help Engineerica keep a competitive edge by telling our story, our customers’ stories, and employing strategies to illustrate the value of our software and services and grow our brand and customer base.
As a Marketing Strategy Specialist, you will play an integral role in creating marketing initiatives to retain our current clients and attract prospective customers. Working together with other talented team members, including our marketing designer, you will develop comprehensive strategies to promote organic website traffic that drives maximum leads and conversions using a variety of channels including SEO, content marketing, email marketing, digital advertising, and social media. To excel as our Marketing Strategist, you must have a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, social media, programmatic advertising, a strong knowledge of web analytics, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of digital marketing principles.
We are looking for a marketing strategy expert who will help the team establish specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Help set and achieve specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand, our story, and our products
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to increase web traffic
- Write copy for our marketing that upholds our branding and speaks volumes of our value including email and website content, blog posts, research papers, and more
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Working experience and proven success managing marketing projects and campaigns in B2B Marketing for 2+ years (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field (required)
- Outstanding organizational, time, and project management skills (required)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills including writing, copywriting, and editing skills (required)
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude (required)
- Experience in marketing and sales in the academic sector
- Image, video, and website editing skills
- Knowledge of CRM and SEO analysis tools
To be successful you’ll have:
- Confidence in your skills and abilities.
- Researching skills and the ability to observe what works and what doesn’t.
- A willingness to work with the team with the ability to independently complete your work.
- Desire to learn and grow.
We can’t wait to meet you and find out what you are ready to take on!
Come work at Engineerica Systems, an innovative software development company generating B2B solutions for clients since 1994. We’re looking to hire an experienced software sales representative to generate business in the events industry. You’ll help identify leads and educate prospects on conferencing solutions and services through calls, presentations, and online demonstrations. Earn generous commission bonuses and manage accounts for repeat sales. Collaborate with our implementation and support staff for the continuation of our exceptional customer service for before, during, and after events.
We have immediate openings for mid-level inside sales representatives.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads via web searches, cold calls, email campaigns, networking, and referrals.
- Schedule meetings and demonstrations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products and industry-relevant topics.
- Understand customer's needs and recommend the appropriate software solutions and services.
- Explain licensing options and create proposals.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Track all sales activities in the Zoho CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales and retention efforts.
- Occasionally represent the company at trade conferences by manning the booth and conducting sales presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field with 3.0 or higher GPA
- 2-4 years of B2B sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong technical and computer software and mobile application skills
- Availability to travel occasionally and man display booths at trade conferences
- Must reside within 20 miles of Oviedo, FL
- Software sales experience
- Events industry sales experience
- Working knowledge of Zoho CRM
Compensation is dependent on experience and includes a base salary + generous sales bonuses. Contact us today for immediate consideration.