1) Support is provided to your authorized staff only. We call these Technical Contacts. You need to specify the authorized Technical Contacts for your licensed event.
2) No direct support is provided to attendees. Attendees need to submit their support questions to the registered Technical Contacts of that event. If the Technical Contacts are unable to resolve the issue, then they may submit the issue to Conference Tracker support.
3) The maximum number of registered Technical Contacts allowed per event is determined by the number of attendees and type of Conference Tracker license as follows:
|Number of Attendees
|1 to 300
|301 to 600
|601 to 1,000
|1,000 to 2,000
4) Additional technical contacts can be added for a fee of $500 each.
5) You must specify your Technical Contacts by emailing their name and contact info to us. You can add new contacts any time as long as you have not exceeded the maximum number as explained above.
6) You can also remove or replace a person on your Technical Contacts list. This requires approval by our staff. Please allow up to two business days from receipt for the request for the change to be processed.
1) Registered Technical Contacts can submit their support requests via phone, email, or ticketing system. The ticketing system is preferred because the ticket gets distributed to several Conference Tracker team members which allows to get to the appropriate support tech quicker.
2) The response time depends on our support load at the time the request is received. Our goal is to reply to all support requests within a maximum of one business day. In many cases we will reply within one business hour or less.
3) Support is provided during our normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time - except major US holidays. Support outside of our normal business hours can be ordered as an optional service for an additional fee. See below for the details.
4) You may submit your support questions via email and the ticketing system at any time. Expect answers during our normal business hours only.
5) Live online assistance and training sessions must be scheduled in advance and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
The mission of our support service is to help you use and make the most out of the Conference Tracker system. This includes:
The Conference Tracker support staff are there to help you use the Conference Tracker system. The following are examples of tasks that are NOT covered by our normal technical support service:
If for some reason you require support (whether via phone, email or live remote assistance session) after our normal business hours, then you may order our After-Hours Support services for an additional fee. Visit this page for the details:
We offer unlimited support for the first 30 days of opening your Conference Tracker account. After the first 30 days if your support usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other users, we will notify you by e-mail. If excessive usage continues after the email notification, we reserve the right to take one or more of the following actions at our discretion (1) reduce the level of support provided to bring it down to acceptable levels (2) recommend purchasing training services (3) recommend purchasing additional support services to cover the excessive usage (4) chooses not to renew a subscription or support plan on the basis of excessive usage.
The above restrictions were put in place only to discourage overuse, which clogs up the support queue and negatively affects all users.
We welcome and encourage all improvement ideas and new features requests from all Conference Tracker users. These will be put on a "Wish List" that is used when working on future releases of Conference Tracker. Each request is evaluated based on its usefulness to all users. Requests which are deemed highly useful to many users will be implemented. The implementation of a certain feature and its timeline are solely determined by the Conference Tracker management and development team.
To submit your improvement ideas or feature requests, please use our online feedback system by clicking here.
For instructions on using the online feedback system, please view this 5-minute instructional video by clicking here.
NOTE: Support Policies subject to change without notice. The latest version of the policies will be posted on this webpage.
Thanks for using Conference Tracker!