You will need to register to the Google Play Console by signing in with your Google Account. You will then need to accept the developer agreement, pay the one time $25 registration fee and complete your account details. Once this is established, you need to invite us to manage the apps on your behalf.
Please follow these steps:
- Head to the Google Play Console link here: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- If you haven't already, sign in with your Google account.
- Follow the steps to accept the agreement, pay the one time $25 registration fee and complete your account details:
4. Once signed into the Google Play console, select 'Settings' from the menu:
5. Choose 'Users & permissions':
You're all done! Our team will accept the invitation and begin uploading your Android apps.