1) Support is provided to authorized staff members only. You need to specify the names of these staff members as registered technical contacts for your account.
2) Phone, E-mail, and online support is only available to registered technical contacts of Institution accounts or to Instructor accounts that ordered a paid support plan.
3) No direct support is provided to students. Students need to submit their support questions to the registered technical contacts of the account. If the technical contact is unable to resolve the issue, then they may submit the issue to AccuClass support.
4) The maximum number of registered technical contacts per client is determined by the type of AccuClass license as follows:
a. If you are on the old licesning plan (per registration), the number of technical contacts is as follows:
|Type of License||# of Staff|
|Basic/Instructor/Instructor+||1 @ $299 Fee|
|Institution - Up to 3,000 registrations||1|
|Institution - 3,001 to 6,000 registrations||2|
|Institution - 6,001 to 10,000 registrations||3|
|Institution - 10,001 to 15,000 registrations||4|
|Institution - 15,001 to 20,000 registrations||5|
|Institution - Over 20,000 registrations||6|
b. If you are on the new licesning plan (per student), the number of technical contacts is as follows:
|Type of License||# of Staff|
|Institution - Less than 1,000 students||1|
|Institution - 1,000 to 1,999 students||2|
|Institution - 2,000 to 3,999 students||3|
|Institution - 4,000 to 5,999 students||4|
|Institution - 6,000 to 7,999 students||5|
|Institution - Over 8,000 students||6|
5) Additional technical contacts can be added for a fee of $500/year each.
6) You must specify your technical contacts by sending an email to email@example.com.
7) You can also remove or replace a person on the Technical Contacts list. This requires approval by our staff. Please allow two business days from receipt for the request for the change to be processed.
1) Technical contacts of the Basic, Instructor, and Instructor+ licenses can only ask general software questions on the AccuClass support forum. Support via phone, e-mail, and online assistance is only availabe to these users if they bought a paid support plan with their accounts.
2) Technical contacts of an Institution account and those with paid support plan can submit their support requests via phone and email. Email is preferred because it gets distributed to several people thus getting to the appropriate person quicker.
3) Our goal is to reply to e-mail and phone support requests within a maximum of one business day. In many cases we will reply within one business hour.
4) Telephone Support is provided Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone - excluding holidays.
5) Questions via E-mail can be sent to support at any time. Expect answers during business hours only.
6) Online assistance and training sessions must be scheduled in advance and are provided on a first come, first served basis.
If for some reason you require live support (via phone or remote assistance session) after our normal business hours, you may order After Hours Support services for an additional fee. Visit this page for the details:
For users with a support plan, we offer unlimited support for the first 90 days of opening your AccuClass account. After the first 90 days if your support usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other AccuClass users, we will notify you by e-mail. If excessive usage continues after the email notification, we reserve the right to take one or more of the following actions at our discretion (1) reduce the level of support provided to bring it down to acceptable levels (2) recommend purchasing training services (3) recommend purchasing additional support services to cover the excessive usage (4) chooses not to renew a subscription or support plan on the basis of excessive usage.
The above restrictions were put in place only to discourage overuse, which clogs up the support queue and negatively affects all users.
We welcome and encourage all improvement ideas and suggestions for new features. Please post your ideas on the AccuClass UserVoice site here:
Suggestions on the AccuClass UserVoice site can be voted on by other users. The more votes a suggestion gets the higher the possibility of implementing it. AccuClass developers will review the UserVoice suggestions when working on future releases. Each request will be evaluated based on votes and usefulness to all users. The implementation of a certain feature and its timeline are solely determined by the AccuClass product manager and development team.
For instructions on using the UserVoice site, please view this 5-minute instructional video by clicking here.
NOTE: Support Policies might change without notice.
Thanks for using AccuClass!