1) Support is provided to authorized staff only. You need to enter these persons in AccuCampus as registered technical contacts for your institution.
2) No direct support is provided to students. Students need to submit their support questions to the registered technical contacts of that college. If the technical contact is unable to resolve the issue, then they may submit the issue to AccuCampus support.
3) The maximum number of registered technical contacts per client is determined by the type of AccuCampus license as follows:
|Type of License||# of Staff|
|Institution - 1 to 7,000 Students||2|
|Institution - 7,001 to 15,000 Students||3|
|Institution - 15,001 to 25,000 Student||4|
|Institution - 25,001 to 50,000 Student||5|
|Institution - Over 50,000||6|
4) You must specify your technical contacts by entering them into AccuCampus's Technical Contacts Management screen. You can add contacts there as long as you have open slots for them.
5) You can also remove or replace a person on the Technical Contacts list. This requires approval by our staff. Please allow two business days from receipt for the request for the change to be processed.
1) AccuCampus registered technical contacts can submit their support requests via phone, email, or the online support forum. Email is preferred because it gets distributed to several people thus getting to the appropriate person quicker.
2) Our goal is to reply to all support requests within a maximum of one business day. In many cases we will reply within one business hour.
3) Telephone Support is provided Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone exclusing holidays.
4) You may submit your questions via email or to the online support forum at any time. Expect answers during business hours only.
5) Online assistance and training sessions must be scheduled in advance and are provided on a first come, first served basis.
If for some reason you require live support (via phone or remote assistance session) after our normal business hours, you may order After Hours Support services for an additional fee. Visit this page for the details:
We offer unlimited support for the first 90 days of opening your AccudCampus account. After the first 90 days if your support usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other AccuCampus users, we will notify you by e-mail. If excessive usage continues after the email notification, we reserve the right to take one or more of the following actions at our discretion (1) reduce the level of support provided to bring it down to acceptable levels (2) recommend purchasing training services (3) recommend purchasing additional support services to cover the excessive usage (4) chooses not to renew a subscription or support plan on the basis of excessive usage.
The above restrictions were put in place only to discourage overuse, which clogs up the support queue and negatively affects all users.
We welcome and encourage all improvement ideas and new features requests. These will be put on a "Wish List" that is used when working on future releases. Each request is evaluated based on its usefulness to all users. Requests which are found useful and generic will be implemented. The implementation of a certain feature and its timeline are solely determined by the Accucampus manager and development team.
NOTE: Support Policies subject to change without notice.
Thanks for using AccuCampus!