Writing Labs and Writing Centers use our products for:
- Tracking students' visits to the writing lab. This includes number of visits and total contact hours.
- Tracking the usage of the writing center services.
- Managing the writing center appointments. This includes matching students to available consultants, sending appointment confirmation via email, sending appointment reminders via email, tracking no-shows and cancellations, and more.
- Keeping notes on writing sessions.
- Tracking the work hours of the writing lab staff.
- Collecting feedback from students on the quality of the provided services.
- Collecting feedback on staff to generate staff ratings.
- Analyzing traffic patterns of the writing center and generating reports on its usage.
- Reporting and querying visitors' demographics.
- Assessing the writing center’s effectiveness in helping students by measuring progress.
- Enjoying over 100 powerful and professional-looking base reports.
- And more.
We have different products that are used for this purposes, including Accudemia, AccuTrack, AccuSQL and AccuLite.
Click here for more information about AccuTrack, or sign up for a Complimentary Consultation and see what it can do for your writing center.
If you prefer a online service and don't worry about IT stuff, take a look at Accudemia.