In the past couple months we have been working hard to get closer to all users. That means implementing lots of modifications to make AccuCampus more accessible to people with disabilities.
Modifications in the system include:
- All images have an alternate text for screen readers (SR)
- Use of additional explanatory text for controls that require it
- Enabled keyboard navigation across the site.
- Use of 'role' attributes to improve site navigability.
- Correct use of titles and headers to make content easy to understand.