1) Make sure to subscribe to our NEWS board. We post important announcements there including new updates notices. To subscribe, visit the news board and scroll all the way down. You'll see a "Subscribe to this forum" link. Simply click on it and you will be notified via email whenever a new post is made.
2) When you post a question, make sure to check the box "Enable email notification of replies?" before posting. This box appears under the message entry box. If you check it you will get an automatic email notification whenever someone answers your post. If you already posted the question, use the tip below.
3) If you want to follow a post , including those asked by others, browse that post and click on the "Track this topic" link on the upper right side of the screen. This will cause an automatic email message to be sent to you whenever someone replies to the post.
4) If you would like to be notified by email when someone responds to any post on the forum, first browse the post by clicking on its title, and then click on the "Track this topic" link on the upper right side of the screen.
5) The forum offers a rich set of features including an "assistant", search functionality, a calendar, and much more. To learn about these features, click on the "Help" link on the top right side of the screen.
Click here to go to the Support Forum main page.