Engineerica’s New Support Ticketing System
In our continuous effort to imporove our services, we implemented a new support ticketing system. This system will help us ensure completion of issues in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. The new system includes a knowledge base of common issues, updates of your support tickets, and online forms for submitting tickets. The ticketing system interfaces with our email system, so you can still email support if you prefer. This will add a support ticket to the system, and you will be able to check the status of your tickets via the online portal:
Below is a quick guide on using the new system.
Accessing the Ticketing System:
To access this new customer support portal simply visits its webpage. We created a speical address for this so it's easy to remember:
Signing up for your Account:
- Click the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Fill-out the simple form with your Name and E-mail Address. Also you’ll have to verify you are a real person with a quick Word Verification.
- Click the Sign-up button to create your account. You will get an email message to verify the account. Click the link in this message and you’re done!
Submitting a ticket:
- Click on the “Submit a Ticket” tab on the top left under the Engineerica logo.
- Fill-out the simple form to include at least your Name, Email, Product, Subject, and a brief description of the issue.
Note: If you are signed into your account your name and e-mail should be prefilled in the form.
- Click the Submit button below the form to initiate a ticket for your issue. Done! Now simply await a response from our Software Support Specialist.
Searching the Help Center:
- From the Home screen simply click and type keywords and or your question into the “Search Help Center” box at the top of this page.
- From there you will have the opportunity to refine your search request and also see the results in our Knowledge Base.
- Now simply click the link to a related topic in the search results below.
Note: At first this may seem like there is not much information available but as we get this new customer portal going every ticket submitted could possibly add to our knowledge base.
The support portal has helpful links to other support resources such as our Product Documentation, User Voice websites, and Forums< We hope you will enjoy the new system.
Let us know what you think of it.
Return to the April 2015 News