Everyone is looking for the best way to streamline their event and cut down on the frustrating hiccups and time-consuming tasks leading up to, during, and after the event. Engineerica Systems, Inc. has been in the event management and tracking business for over 20 years and here’s our top 10 ways to streamline your event:
1. First, forget pen and paper! Invest in the latest technology for registration, badge creation and session attendance tracking. Software, such as Conference Tracker, is transforming the way event professionals handle these once time consuming tasks. Not only do you reduce the time spent on these tasks, but you remove any hassle of searching through long lists of names at the check-in desk and remove risk of losing records when shifting papers from the event location back to the office.
2. Take your CME certificates into the digital world! Conference Tracker now allows for creation and email distribution of CME certificates. You can also print them out directly from the system at the conclusion of your event if you wish to make the presentation of these certificates part of your event.
3. Build community among your attendees using social media with tags or a virtual platform. Using a platform like Conference Attendee where comments, photos, and ideas can be shared will enhance the attendee experience and allow for broader networking.
4. Know your session traffic. Using a tool like Conference Tracker allows you to generate snapshot reports and see where your attendees are going. This will enable you to make quick schedule and room changes at the event when needed.
5. Ease the burdens for your exhibitors by creating inviting exhibiting halls and providing options such as mobile device leads capture, where with just one click exhibitors have what they need to follow-up. Conference Leads will create this seamless exchange for exhibitors and attendees while they interact. This contributes toward a positive exhibitor experience and turns into their continued support for future events.
6. Cut down on traffic funneling by making sign-in as-quick-as pressing a button. With cell phones, or tablets, event staff can easily sign people in and out of sessions during your event with the Conference Tracker app. And don’t worry if Wi-Fi is limited, these scans will be captured and sync as soon as the device is back online.
7. Being able to market upcoming sessions while onsite is invaluable. You can see which sessions are hot and not with Conference Tracker and then use Conference Attendee notifications to advertise those sessions that need an extra plug.
8. An app with easy navigation and integrated session schedules, such as Conference Attendee allows attendees to read speaker bios and explore exhibitor information with just a one tap.
9. Interactive maps are a must for any event. These allow visitors to find their way to sessions and plan their day.
10. Collect feedback in an unobtrusive way. Through quick rating options on the Conference Attendee app, you can see which sessions were a hit or a miss.
Implementing software is a must for today’s events. Make sure yours has these top ten features to have your event go off without a hitch!
If you’d like to learn more about Conference Tracker please visit www.engineerica.com/conferencetracker or...