Conference Leads – User Checklist
You only get one shot at capturing leads at the event, and we want to make sure you are ready! Here is a checklist to help you with that. We highly recommend you follow all the steps listed here. If you have trouble with any of them, please contact us.
(1) As soon as you are ready to order Conference Leads:
- Sign up for the service to open your Conference Leads account.
- Get your account's access information. These are automatically e-mailed to you when you open the account. If you do not get the e-mail message, check your SPAM folder. If you still cannot find it, then make sure to contact us ASAP.
- Download the Conference Leads app on the same device you will use at the event for scanning leads.
- Launch the app and sign in to it with your account.
- Learn how to use the app using our Quick Start Guide.
- (optional) Set up your Custom Qualifying Questions via your online account via the conftrac.com website.
If you have any trouble with any of the above steps, contact support as soon as possible.
(2) One to Two days prior to the start of the event:
We recommend that you sync the Conference Leads app on your device before the event as close to the start date/time as possible. This will be a crucial step in case you do not have a good Internet connection at the event.
(3) During the event:
- When you arrive, if you have an Internet connection, sync the app to ensure you have the latest conference information. Additionally we recommend that you do this one or two times per day if possible.
- Use the app to capture contact info from leads. If you need to learn more about this process click here.
- Verify the contact data when you capture it:
- The contact data is imported from the lead's registration data, thus the accuracy and completeness of this data depends on the accuracy and completeness of the registration data the attendee entered when registering for the conference.
- When you scan a badge, you will see the contact info on the screen. Check this info to verify its completeness and accuracy. If you are missing any parts of it or if you suspect its incorrect, ask the lead for corrections while he is still in front of you.
- You can update or add data by typing it directly into the app.
- Browse the saved leads on your device to make sure they are captured as expected.
If you have any issues or questions with the above, contact support as soon as possible.
(4) Once the event is over
- Sync your device to transfer your leads to the cloud server.
- Retrieve your leads.
- You can have an electronic copy of your leads emailed to you via the app or downloaded from the website.
- Use the app to send a quick follow-up message to your captured leads.
- Start by customizing the message template with your name, contact info, and then send the follow up via the app.
NOTE: Your account will be active for 30 days after the event. After this, the account will be closed and the data will be deleted.
Click here to go back to the Conference Leads Support page.