Due to continuous growth, Engineerica Systems, Inc. is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Manager to manage our software support operations. This person should be energetic, positive, and results-oriented. This is a leadership position that participates, builds and oversees our customer technical support operations for our cloud-based and desktop software and mobile app clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring our team delivers exceptional service to our customers and potential clients. The team provides support through phone, email, and remote desktop/online meeting tools. We use Zoho Desk as our ticketing system and support Knowledge Base. In addition to support, our team provides live training sessions to new clients, training webinars, implementation consulting, and occasional onsite training and support.
This position requires a mindset of designing efficient and customer centric support. Ensuring accurate and valuable documentation of interaction with clients is essential to this role. You will be expected to make metrics-based decisions, as well as focus on strategic processes while directing the team to successful client retention and growth. Awareness, planning, and execution are essential in this role. This person needs to be a problem solver and someone who can lead a team by example.
Our current support team consists of three full-time support techs and one implementation specialist. You will be responsible for managing this team of four and expanding it in the future. In addition to these support techs, we have 3 senior developers who provide advanced support. Your team will escalate tickets as needed to the developers and work with them on resolving client reported issues. You will be responsible for improving the quality of client resources including user guides and training materials. The goal is to improve support processes and enhance client retention and growth.
• Oversee timely delivery of quality technical support and training to existing and potential customers.
• Manage support personnel and develop policies and procedures governing how to troubleshoot IT issues, including identification, documentation, distribution and resolution.
• Develop and maintain support resources including Knowledge Base, User’s Guides, training videos, and software documentation. • Introduce and implement KPI's, service level targes, as well as individual and team goals.
• Hire support personnel as needed, assign them roles and train them.
• Monitor, manage, and participate in support and direct or intervene as necessary to balance quality and efficient resolution while securing customer satisfaction.
• Work with the Sales division to identify required support and implementation for clientele.
• Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, and reporting.
• Develop an onboarding program to ensure new hires are productive and positioned for success.
• Ensure potential clients are successfully supported on software trials and increase conversion rates.
• Report operational achievements and progress on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement of action plans.
• Collaborate with development team to test software updates and provide feedback.
• Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
• 2+ years of software support managerial experience
• 5+ years of experience as a software support specialist serving clients
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, lead, and motivate support team members
• Strong leadership and people skills including one-on-one and team interactions
• Experience in creating business process, job guides, and user documentation
• Experience in MS SQL Server is highly desired
Apply online here