In the Business Development Manager (BDM) role you will be responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or solution set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission program.
The person in this role has responsibility for selling Engineerica solutions and will market Engineerica’s flagship products, services and solutions to both current customers and non-customers within a specified solution territory. Also the person will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and developing and implementing longer term strategies to ensure Engineerica will retain the account and grow new business.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still, acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals selling with focus on balanced order performance across services and product lines inside designated territory.
• Completion of Key Solutions Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory.
• Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
• Develop and implements business (short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts.
• Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what is best for the client and Engineerica.
• Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales account strategy and plan.
• Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
• May manage existing base of Engineerica Accounts to maximize and grow revenue opportunities
• Manage the entire sales cycle.
• Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client?s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Engineerica solutions and services that address their business challenges.
This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
• Responsible for dollar quota/territory
• Sells complex products or services, develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts
• May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
• Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures, practices and policies to obtain solutions
Freedom to Act:
• Determines and develops approach to solutions
• Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor or equivalent)
• 3 - 5 Years Sales Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Business, Marketing, or specialized field
• Broad understanding of IT solutions
This position requires travel. 35% of the Time
Apply online here