1) Registered Technial Contacts can submit their support requests via phone or email. Email is preferred because it gets added to our support ticketing system automatically.
2) The maximum response time for AccuTrack support is 24 business hours. Often the response will come in sooner as we try to respond as soon as possible.
3) Telephone Support is provided Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone - except for company's holidays.
4) You may submit your questions via email at any time. Expect answers during business hours only.
5) Online assistance and training sessions must be scheduled in advance and are provided on a first come, first served basis.
If for some reason you require live support (via phone or remote assistance session) after our normal business hours, you may order After Hours Support services for an additional fee. Contact us for the details:
We welcome and encourage all improvement ideas and new features requests. These will be put on a "Wish List" that is used when working on future releases. Each request is evaluated based on its usefulness to all users. Requests which are found useful and generic will be implemented. The implementation of a certain feature and its timeline are solely determined by the Accudemia manager and development team.
To submit your improvement ideas or feature requests, please use our online feedback system by clicking here.
For instructions on using the online feedback system, please view this 5-minute instructional video by clicking here.
NOTE: Support Policies subject to change without notice.
Thanks for using AccuTrack