AccuTrack Licensing Fees
AccuTrack's licensing fee depends on the number of centers that will be using it. Please contact us with your requirements for a complimentary fee quote. For information on how we define a center, click here.
NOTE: THE ACCUTRACK LICENSING FEES ARE ONE-TIME FEES ONLY - not annual.
In addition to your AccuTrack software license, the AccuTrack licensing fee includes the following benefits:
- One online 'Getting Started session' to get you up and running.
- Technical support for one year from receiving the software.
- Complimentary training webinars. These are available on our YouTube channel.
- Electronic copies of the AccuTrack Quick Start manual, the AccuTrack Reference manual, and the What's New manual.
- Customization of the sign-in screen and reports with your college logo.
- Electronic delivery
- Software Maintenance updates (when available). Major version upgrades (e.g. going from version 2016 to version 2017) are NOT included.
- 60-day full-satisfaction or your money back guarantee. Click here for the details.
Note: Benefits and prices may change without notice
The AccuSQL Option
AccuTrack is great for small implementations with a reliable and fast network. In most cases however, we recommend AccuTrack's sister product: AccuSQL. AccuSQL offers the same features and capabilities as AccuTrack but utilizes Microsoft SQL Server as its database engine. MS SQL Server gives AccuSQL unparalleled speed, reliability, and security. AccuSQL is highly recommended if any of the following applies:
- You have a multi-center implementation that includes 3 or more academic centers.
- Your network is slow or unreliable.
- You need to track usage at computer labs by installing the software on each computer.
- You are looking for fastest and most reliable academic center software.
- Your IT department requires an industry standard MS SQL Server database architecture.
Learn more about AccuSQL here.