Learning Center Software
AccuTrack has many users in Learning Centers across the U.S and abroad. Here are some of the things AccuTrack does for these centers:
- Tracks students' visits to the learning center, including number of visits and total contact hours.
- Tracks usage of the learning center services.
- Tracks staff's work hours.
- Manages the learning center appointments.
- Tracks loaned materials (e.g. headphones, calculators, text books, etc.)
- Collects feedback from students on the quality of services provided.
- Generates staff ratings based on surveys.
- Analyzes traffic to the learning center and reports on peek usage hours, popularity of services, and much more.
- Reports on students demographics information.
- Assesses the learning center’s effectiveness in helping students by measuring students' progress.
- Offers more than 100 powerful and professional looking reports.
- And much more.
Click here for more information about AccuTrack, or sign up for a Complimentary Consultation and see what it can do for your learning center.