AccuTesting Priority Support Plans
Why a Support Plan?
A Support Plan provides you with technical support via phone, email, or online. There are two options to choose from. The description of each plan and its benefits appears below.
If you need emergency assistance or simply need to know that you can get telephone or direct email assistance when you need it, you need to get a Support Plan. Our goal is to respond to Support requests within the same business day they are received. In many cases, Priority Support requests are answered much sooner.
Below are the available support plans for AccuTesting.
AccuTesting Platinum Plan
The AccuTesting Platinum Plan includes unlimited tech support for one staff member. The Platinum Plan provides:
- Unlimited support for one year for one staff member.
- Support provided via phone, email, and online.
- Software walk-through via the phone to help you get started with the software (call to schedule).
- Free maintenance updates (when available).
The annual subscription fee for the Platinum Support plan is $299.
Pay per-incident Support
If you do not have a Platinum Plan and require emergency support, you can either order pay per-incident support. This support is provided via phone, direct email, and online. The cost is $129 per Support Unit used. A Purchase Order or credit card payment is due before service is rendered.
Terms of Service
- Telephone Support is available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. eastern time zone Monday through Friday.
- Our goal is to respond to all support calls and emails within one business day. In most cases the response is even sooner than that.
- A Support Unit is 30 minutes of our staff time.
- Any part of a Support Unit used counts as a full Unit.
- Minimum one support unit per call or e-mail message.
- Unused Support Units under all Plans expire one year from date of purchase.
- Platinum support plans start on the day the software is delivered and expires one year from the delivery date. These plans can be renewed any time before their expiration.
- The Platinum Support plan is only available with new software orders or with paid software upgrades. The plan must be renewed before it expires for continued eligibility.
- Free maintenance updates are delivered via the web only. Subscribers of the Platinum plan will get major upgrades when available via web download. CD option is available for a small fee.
- Prices and terms may change without notice.