AccuSQL Support Options
All support plans provide you with phone, direct email, and online support. The Platinum Plus support plan adds complimentary software upgrades and updates, training webinars, and Orlando training. The description on each plan and its benefits appears below.
Our goal is to respond to technical support requests within one business day. In most cases, support requests are answered sooner than that.
AccuSQL Platinum Plus Subscription
The Platinum Plus subscription is our premier support package and includes many benefits including free software upgrades, support via phone, email, and online, free Orlando training, free training webinars, and more. The Platinum Plus subscription is only available with new licenses and can be renewed any time before its expiration. For the details of this plan please click here.
NOTE: All new AccuSQL orders come with one year of Platinum Plus subscription.
Pay per-incident Support
If you do not have an active Platinum Plus Support Plan and require support, you can order pay per-incident support. Pay per-incident support is provided via phone, direct email, and online. The cost is $129 per Support Unit used. A Purchase Order or credit card payment is due before service can be rendered.
New Customer Support
All new AccuSQL licenses include one year of Platinum Plus subscription. Users can renew the Platinum Plus plan any time before its expiration. Not sure what you have? Contact us and we will look it up for you.
Terms of Service
- Telephone Support is available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. eastern time Monday through Friday.
- Our goal is to respond to all support calls and emails within one business day. In most cases the response is even sooner than that.
- The Platinum Plus plan is only offered for free for one year with new licenses or with paid upgrade orders. The plan must be renewed before it expires for continued eligibility.
- The free one-year Platinum Plus support plan starts on the day the software is delivered and expires one year from the software's delivery date.
- Active Platinum Plus subscribers are entitled to free major software upgrades (e.g. from version 11 to 12). Active Platinum Plus subscribers can request the upgrade any time after it is made available to Platinum Plus subscribers.
- Platinum Plus subscribers can request new features to be added to a future major upgrades via the user feedback site. These requests will be evaluated by our developmers for future implementation.
- A Support Unit is 30 minutes of AccuTrack staff member's time. If two people work on your issue for 30 minutes, then that counts as two Support Units.
- Any part of a Support Unit used counts as a full Unit.
- Minimum one support unit per call or e-mail message.
- Callbacks outside the U.S. and Canada are billed an additional $1.50 per minute.
- Unused Support Units under all Plans expire one year from date of purchase.
- The Platinum Plus Plan includes one free online getting started session. Please call to schedule a mutually convenient time for the session. The session is one hour long.
- Platinum Plus subscribers can send up to two people to the Orlando training class without paying a registration fee. This offer is subject to availability, so please call ASAP.
- Free maintenance updates are delivered via web download only.
- To enjoy the Support Plan benefits, your subscription must be active (i.e. has not expired).
- Prices and term may change without notice.