AccuLite or AccuTrack?
AccuLite and AccuTrack are tracking systems developed for academic centers. AccuLite is based on an early version of AccuTrack and is designed mostly as a low-cost sign-in sheet replacement. AccuTrack does everything AccuLite does plus a lot more. The following describe the similarities and differences between these two applications.
(1) Common Features
Both AccuLite and AccuTrack provide the following features:
- Tracking student visits to your center.
- Tracking the use of services.
- Showing students signed in to your center at any time.
- Displaying an announcement in the sign-in screen.
- Storing up to 10 student profile questions.
- Creating student groups and filtering attendance reports by group.
- Signing students in and out manually.
- Editing the sign-in records.
- Displaying pop up messages to students at sign-in
- Importing students and classes from a CSV file.
- Providing per-screen access control.
- Supporting variable length sign-in ID.
- Storing student's address and phone number.
- Allowing a sign-in period limit to protect accuracy of reports.
- Allowing student to update their contact and profile info.
- Selecting terminology used for student, activity, and instructor.
- Providing visits by activity, visits by students, profile, instructor, student list, and student summary reports.
- Allowing the filtering of reports by reporting period, a selected activity, a selected instructor, or a selected group.
- Allowing the display or hiding of student ID from the reports.
- Allowing the export of report's data to Excel or CSV file.
- Supporting virtually unlimited students and sign-ins.
- Supporting ID readers for quick sign-in and sign-out.
(2) AccuLite Unique Features
The following features exist in AccuLite only:
- Low licensing fee. AccuLite licensing starts at only $495 (one-time license fee).
- Simple: Small number of features and screens to learn.
- Graphical icons on buttons.
(3) AccuTrack Unique Features
AccuTrack is comprehensive system for your academic center that includes about a dozen different modules. While you might not need to use each and every module, chances are whatever you need is already covered by AccuTrack.
1. AccuTrack Unique Modules
Here is a list of modules in AccuTrack. Only the first three exist in AccuLite:
- Visits Tracking
- Services Tracking
- Who’s In
- Staff Work Hours Tracking
- Appointments Management
- Loaned Materials Tracking / Media Check-outs
- Feedback Collection (on services and on staff)
- Traffic Analysis utilizing Microsoft Excel to generate over ten Excel charts and tables (e.g. busiest times, most popular services, return frequency, etc).
- Demographics Query
- Program Assessment.
- Student Athletes and Other Groups Tracking
- Seminars / Workshop Registration
- Tutor / Staff Questionnaire
- Session’s Log
- Student Interactions Log
- Messaging Center (email, texting, and pop ups)
- Intake System / Waiting List
- Grants Reporting
- Service Requests & Assignments
- Information Station
- Computer Reservations
- SI / Class Sign-in.
- Mail Merge / Documents Generation.
- Query engine
- Reporting Module with ability to auto generate and broadcast reports, ability to customize and create reports, and ability to export report's data to Excel.
- Computer Lab tracking module (additional licensing fee applies)
- Quick Panel - complimentary module for advisors and tutors.
- Success Plan module - included with the software.
- Waiting List display. For showing waiting list on a monitor in the waiting room.
2. AccuTrack Unique Features
- Student Sign-in: Offers dual ID support (can have both a card ID and a student ID per student.
- Student Sign-in: Can be configured to only show student's registered classes at sign-in.
- Student Sign-in: Offers a guest sign-in feature.
- Student Sign-in: Can track "Service Type".
- Student Sign-in: Can display a tutor selection screen (at either sign in or sign out)
- Student Sign-in: Can show students' photos and require confirmation.
- Student Sign-in: Can limit number of daily visits.
- Student Sign-in: Can limit minimum session time.
- Student Sign-in: Can put a password on New Student screen so new students can only be added by a center administrator.
- Student Sign-in: Offers auto sign-out feature.
- Student Sign-in: Can automatically notify tutor or advisor when student signs in.
- Import: Can import students, courses, and registration info.
- Import: Offers a flexible and easy to use step-by-step Import Wizard.
- Import: Import can be scheduled to occur automatically.
- Import: Can import student groups.
- Reports: Can email reports directly from within the software.
- Reports: Can save the reports as PDF.
- Reports: Can filter reports by groups or demographics.
- Reports: Can filter reports by more than a single item (e.g. several students)
- Reports: Can calculate Positive Hours (for California institutions)
- Reports: Can tell you the computer where the sign-in was made.
- Reports: Can customize access to reports.
- Reports: Marks manual or edited sign-in records.
- Reports: Can broadcast reports automatically.
- Reports: Can Customize or Memorize Reports
- General: Can attach files to student's records
- Can export or print data of any SuperTable Excel.
- General: Can sort, search, and filter data in any SuperTable.
- General: Can customize background.
- General: Has a Student Pad that allows students to log in and check own reports.
- General: Has a Tutor / Staff Pad that allows tutors or advisors to sign and access features you select.
- General: Can maximize application to fill up entire desktop screen.
- General: Offers a Help Center with many features.
- General: Can sync sign-in station time with server's time (to prevent rolling time back).
- General: Option to upgrade to SQL Server back end for a true client-server solution (additional fee)
- General: Can attach files to student's and tutor's records.
- General: Can customize terminology.
- General: Allows students and staff to view their own reports
- General: Includes tech support for the first year.
- General: Includes software upgrades for the first year.
- General: Offers mult-lab support (center-specific activities and student profile).
- Who's In: Can show staff signed in at the center.
- Who's In: Can show photos of students and staff.
- Who's In: Ability to print Who's In list or view photos of signed in students.
- Messaging Center: Supports communicating with student via email and texting
- Messaging Center: Can message certain group of students.
- Messaging Center: Can repeat messages during a certain time period.
- Appointments: Automatic no-show tracking and penalty.
- Appointments: Appointment cancellation tracking and penalty.
- Appointments: Ability to add notes to each appointment
- Appointments: Can send appointments to Microsoft Outlook
- Appointments: Room assignment for appointments
- Appointments: Can be accessed online.
NOTE: AccuTrack comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Contact Us for more information or to schedule an online demo of the above software.