Accudemia on-site training is offered to those users who prefer personalized assistance for setting up and learning the software. On-site training is your best option if:
On-site training offers many advantages over the other methods of learning Accudemia:
There are three training types available for on-site training. You may choose any ONE of these:
1. Getting Started with Accudemia:
This option is one and a half days of basic training intended for new users or beginners. The training will focus on basic operations of the software like the attendance tracking module. Other modules are covered depending on the needs of the attendees. This training will have a slower pace with a focus on getting the users to understand the basic operations of Accudemia so they can start using it.
2. Making the Most of your Accudemia Software:
This one-and-a-half-day training session is intended for experienced users of Accudemia. The training will include advanced topics like import operations, interface tips, filtering reports, and more. Topics covered during this session will be selected by the attendees.
3. Accudemia Implementation:
This one-and-a-half-day session will focus on helping you implement Accudemia at your center or college. The trainer will answer questions on using and configuring the software to meet your center's tracking needs. This session may include brainstorming sessions for coming up with the best implementation for your center. This session also includes hands-on work where the trainer and your staff install and set up your Accudemia software.
The training session is offered over one and a half days. The training is usually offered from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on the first day, and from 9 AM to 1 PM on the second day. However, the trainer might be able to accommodate custom schedules (e.g. starting at 8 AM and finishing earlier). Please contact us with your requirements. If you prefer to have the training over more than one and a half day, an additional fee applies as described below.
Not only do you get to choose the on-site training type (see above), but you may also choose the training topics to suit your particular needs. For example, your center might only accept walk-in visits. In this case, the training will focus on the visits tracking module and will skip the appointment scheduling module.
Let us know in advance the topics you would like covered during your on-site training session. We can conduct an online pre-training meeting to help you decide on the agenda. Possible topics include:
The on-site training fee is $5,000. This fee includes all travel expenses. We will make travel arrangements and pay all expenses, so you will not have to worry personally about making travel reservations, paying travel expenses, or dealing with travel receipts and expense reports.
The above fee covers one and a half days of training. Please let us know the type of training you would like to have - see above for the available training types. If you need additional training days, the fee is $1,900 per additional training day.
NOTE: Remote sites and those requiring high travel fees and expenses will incur an additional fee. Contact us to find out if your site requires additional fees.
We require a one-month notice before your desired training date to arrange your on-site training. Shorter notices might be possible but could require additional fees to cover the higher travel expenses associated with making travel reservations on short notice.
Note that our company's policy requires that we receive either a Purchase Order or pre-payment for the on-site training session before we schedule your training session and make the travel arrangements. To avoid additional charges, you need to send your PO or pre-pay the training fee one month before your training date.
1. Contact us with your training requirements (e.g. training durations, type of training, etc.) to get a training price quote. Be ready to provide us with the best travel options to your site (i.e. nearest or best airport, recommended hotel, transportation options, etc.)
2. Arrange a mutually convenient training date.
3. Send us a Purchase Order for the training session or prepay the quoted training fee with a check or a major credit card. Make sure to do this at least 30 days before the desired training date.
4. Attend an online meeting with your trainer to prepare the training agenda.
5. Book the training facility and inform the staff that needs to attend the training so they can plan to attend.
6. Make sure that the latest version of the software is installed on the training computers before the session. Contact our support department if you need assistance.
Contact us if you need more info or to schedule a training date for your site.