Accudemia Updates Galore! Office Hours, Favorite Reports, and More.
6 December 2023
TECH TALK SESSION
In our latest Accudemia Tech Talk, Support Specialist Justin Veerasammy discussed the Accudemia 9.2 Update, which includes both new features and enhancements to existing features. You can watch this video to see more details that Justin shared, or read on for a summary!
- Revamped Login Page and “Forgot Password” Screen: The new login page features a customizable image and welcome message. The information on the “Forgot Password” screen can be customized as well.
- Office Hours: This was a requested feature that allows staff with open office hours to post those for students to view.
- Additional Options for Tutor Availability: A new option allows centers to only show tutors at sign-in who are themselves signed in. This is ideal for centers which track tutor or staff hours via the sign-in station and want to make sure that students can only choose a tutor who is physically present. This also allows anyone viewing the “Manage Center” screen to see tutors who are signed in.
- Favorites Section for Reports: Many users have expressed that they’d like to be able to quickly view their favorite reports, and we’re excited to say that is now an option! Any report can be favorited and will appear in a new section on the top of the reports page called “Favorite Reports” for easy access.
- Guest Sign-ins: There was previously an option when guest users signed into a kiosk (possible only if the center enabled guest sign-ins) where guest users would be asked if their visit could be reported to their instructor. Given that guest users don’t have instructors assigned to them, this was creating confusion, so that option has been removed in order to streamline the sign-in process for guest users.
- Student ID Visibility: Student IDs can now be viewed in multiple places, if the center admins wish. This is in response to requests to view student IDs in more places than the User Accounts page.
- Center Filter for Referrals: For centers and institutions using the Referrals feature, the list of submitted referrals can now be filtered by location, making it easier for center managers and staff to locate referrals relevant to their area.
- Traffic Analysis Report Features: The Traffic Analysis report can now be filtered by Services, making it easier to drill into specific services and their usage. Users can also check and uncheck specific parts of the report they want to see, and the file will now be downloaded as a Zip file.
- Wait List Report: The Wait Times report now includes a column with course information.
- Other Improvements: If you are an Accudemia user, you can view the Change Log in Accudemia to see the rest of the improvements added to the latest release. Be sure to let our team know if you have any questions!
Thanks to Justin for sharing the highlights of the latest Accudemia update! Again, you can watch the full presentation here. Thanks for reading and we hope to see you at the next Accudemia Tech Talk.
Join us next time!
Engineerica Systems is pleased to present our Tech Tip segment recap for the Accudemia session on 11/12/2023. Held the second Tuesday of each month at 1 pm EST, Accudemia clients can join a session to learn about a quick, useful topic from one of our Support Specialists. Each month, we’ll follow up Tech Tip Tuesday with a blog recapping that week’s topic. If you’re an Accudemia client and would like to join us for the next session, just visit https://www.engineerica.com/accudemia-weekly-sessions/.