Class Attendance Software Features
- Cloud-based. All you need is a web-browser. No need to buy servers or install software!
- Simple to set up and use. Get up and running in minutes.
- Multiple options for recording class attendance. View these methods here, then select the one that is best for you:
- Use RFID / proximity reader to quickly record the attendance.
- Call the roll via computer connected to the web.
- Call the roll via an Apple device (iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone) or Android device using our special AccuClass app.
- Use a computer as a sign-in station and have students sign in by swiping their student ID card.
- Use a wall-mounted time clock
- Display a QR code for students to scan via the AccuClass mobile app
- Use Bluetooth to sign in students within the area via the AccuClass mobile app
- Support custom attendance status in addition to the default: Present, Absent, Tardy, Early Departure, and Excused.
- Quickly view attendance status for the entire semester using the Attendance Sheet.
- Easily export your attendance data to other applications.
- Engage students by using Live Polls to ask questions to your students on their mobile device and quickly view the responses via charts and graphs.
- Facilitate better relationships with your student using Preferred Names and Vocie Recording. Students can set their preferred names and record themselves pronouncing their names.
- Can be used by a single instructor (indvidual account) or by the entire institution.
See sample screenshots of AccuClass
Sign up for your free account here.