AccuClass – the Easy Way to Track Classroom Attendance
Easily Track Classroom Attendance with AccuClass!
Need to track classroom attendance? We are glad you found AccuClass, the easy way to track classroom attendance. You might be glad to learn that your first 30-day of AccuClass is on us!
Use the attendance tracking method of your choice:
- Use a computer or a laptop (PC or Mac) in the classroom to call the roll. Manually mark absent and late students.
- For a faster way, use the incredibly affordable and amazingly cool RFID Technology. Simply have the students pass their RFID key fob over the RFID reader to record their attendance. Click here for more information on this option.
- Use a computer in the classroom as a sign-in station and have students sign in by swiping their student ID card in a magnetic stripe reader or use a barcode reader. They can also type their ID number on the keyboard. Click here for information on ID Readers.
- Use an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) to call the roll.
- Use an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) and sign the students in by reading a QR barcode.
Enjoy the Advantages of a cloud-based system:
AccuClass is web-based software hosted in the Amazon cloud. This offers you many advantages:
- Nothing to install: There is no need for installation CDs, database installation, web server configuration, storage space allocation, etc. All you need to use AccuClass is a web browser!
- No server's hardware or software to buy: You do not need to buy expensive web servers, Windows server licenses, SQL Server licenses, and other software needed to run the system.
- Quick implementation: Get your account almost instantly. Be up and running in a short time.
- No IT resources: You do not need to use up your IT department's time for installation, maintenance, or support of AccuClass.
- Universal accessibility: You can log in from anywhere, anytime.
Complimentary Trial Account!
We believe that when you try AccuClass, you will want to keep using it. This is why we are offering you a no obligation 30-day subscription to AccuClass. You must be a teacher, instructor, or an educational administrator to qualify. To make the qualification process quicker, please use your educational email address when you sign up for your free account.
To apply for your free AccuClass account, click here.