Easily Track Classroom Attendance with AccuClass!
Need to track classroom attendance? We are glad you found AccuClass, the easy way to track class attendance. Experience it yourself by applying for a complimentary account below.
Use the attendance tracking method of your choice:
From roll call to time clocks, AccuClass offers many ways to record the class attendance. See this short video for the most popular attendance recording methods supported by AccuClass.
Here is a list of the supported methods:
- Use an Apple or Android device running our AccuClass app as a student sign-in station.
- Use a computer or a laptop (PC or Mac) in the classroom to call the roll. Manually mark absent and late students.
- For a faster way, use the incredibly affordable and amazingly cool RFID Technology. Simply have the students pass their RFID key fob over the RFID reader to record their attendance. Click here for more information on this option.
- Use a computer in the classroom as a sign-in station and have students sign in by swiping their student ID card in a magnetic strip reader or use a barcode reader. Students can also type their ID number on the keyboard. Click here for information on ID Readers.
- Use one or more time clocks mounted on the wall near the classroom entrance to capture the attendance. Click here for information on the time clocks.
- Use an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) or Android device to call the roll. Click here for more info.
- Use an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) or Android device and sign the students in by reading a QR barcode or swiping an ID card with a magnetic strip. Click here for more info.
- Turn an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) or Android device into a "beacon", allowing students to sign in using their phone via Bluetooth technology.
- Use a computer in the classroom to display QR codes for students to scan using their mobile devices.
Enjoy the Advantages of a cloud-based system:
AccuClass is cloud-based software hosted in the Amazon cloud. This offers you many advantages:
- Easy: There is no need for installation CDs, database installation, web server configuration, storage space allocation, etc. All you need to use AccuClass is a web browser!
- Economical: You do not need to buy expensive web servers, Windows server licenses, SQL Server licenses, and other software needed to run the system.
- Quick: Get your account almost instantly. Be up and running in a short time.
- Smart: You do not need to use up your IT department's time for installation, maintenance, or support of AccuClass.
- Accessible: You can log in from anywhere, anytime.
Is AccuClass for you?
AccuClass is the best system for tracking class attendance. You need to have a known set of students who are enrolled in the class and expected to attend the class at its known and repeating weekly schedule. Since the students are expected to attend, you are mostly looking for exceptions like absences, tardiness, and early departures. While the system supports one-time meetings, these are intended for exceptions to regular weekly class meetings. The system is not designed for drop-in attendance where you can have any student attend any class at any time. If you are seeking a drop-in attendance solution, please check out our other products like Accudemia.
Complimentary Trial Account!