What Can AccuLite Do?
AccuLite offers the following capabilities:
- Visits tracking
- Service usage tracking
- Up to 10 demographics / student profile questions tracking.
- Student groups support with a grouop filter on attendance reports.
- Messaging via sign-in pop-ups.
- Who's In screen.
- ID card reader support for even quicker sign-ins and sign-outs.
- Quick reports with filtering options.
- Support for network sharing, which means you can run the software from several computers using the same database.
- Virtually unlimited records.
- Import of students for more accurate data.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use software.
- Proven system that has been used and tested by academic centers across the US.
How is AccuLite Different from AccuTrack?
AccuLite is basic software designed primarily for tracking attendance. AccuTrack is comprehensive academic center management software. AccuTrack does everything AccuLite does and has many additional modules including appointment scheduling, media checkouts, staff tracking, feedback collection, session comments, program assessment, and more.
Even when it comes to attendance tracking, AccuTrack offers more features and more flexibility. For example, AccuTrack has an auto sign out feature, support for dual IDs, ability to query demographics data, ability to email reports, a powerful data import wizard, traffic analysis, more flexible sign-in options, customized reports, query generator, and more reports. Because of this, we recommend that users get AccuTrack if their budgets allows it.
For a detailed list showing the differences between AccuTrack and AccuLite, click here.